16 places, 8 rooms, Bușteni, str. Apelor, nr. 8, jud. Prahova
|Rates from 06 January 2021 until 10 September 2021:|
|Rate for Double room - 2 places:|
|• for one night only:||150 Lei during the week,||Lei in weekend|
|• for or more nights reserved:||Lei / night during the week,||Lei / night in weekend|
Check-in: 14:00 Check-out: 12:00
Description:Guarded by the Caraiman Mountains (2384 m) and Costila (2489 m), crossed by the Prahova River, Busteni is known as the Gate of the Bucegi Mountains and is the most important starting point for hiking and alpine ascents in the Bucegi Mountains.
Located on Apelor Street, just 5 minutes walk to Kalinderu Park and 10 minutes to Busteni Station, overlooking both the town of Busteni and the imposing mountain Caraiman, the Marian House, a modern building, awaits you to spend a holiday unforgettable in special conditions.
Structured on 2 floors, of which one demi-mansardat, the guesthouse has 8 rooms, 4 each on each floor. Each of the 4 rooms has its own design, giving you the choice of your favorite color and are equipped with TV and cable tv, new modern furniture and a fridge. The en suite bathrooms are equipped with a hydromassage shower and a radio.
On each floor there is a kitchen, furnished and equipped, which is available to tourists.
Also for you, a barbecue was arranged in the courtyard of the pension, next to the welcoming turret, for the parties to come to life.
The guesthouse can be a good starting point for the many tourist attractions in the area:
* House of writer Caesar Petrescu - built in 1918 (traditional architecture).
* Cantacuzino Castle - built in 1910 by Gheorghe Cantacuzino;
* The Princely Church - built in 1889, founded by King Carol and Queen Elizabeth, is distinguished by its special architecture, the interior decoration (the icons from the interior being painted by Gheorghe Tătarãscu) and its old age.
* The Romanian-French House.
* The Last Grenade Monument - was erected in 1928 and dedicated to the Caporal hero Vasile Muşat.
* natural monuments: Urlãtoarea Waterfall, Babele, Sphinx, "The Elderly" group, etc.
* nature reserves: Bucegi National Park, Poiana Crucii, Babele etc.
* Many other sights worth visiting are located in Sinaia (Peleş Castle, Sinaia Monastery, etc.), Bran (Bran Castle), Rasnov, Braşov, etc.
Facilities in rooms:
- TV (cable tv, digital tv, tv digitv, tv boom)
- central heating
- bath room
- wireless internet
Facilities in the establishment:
- dining room
- parking space
- barbecue (grill)
Request reservation from CARTA.ro:
Practical advice for your reservation:
- when you call, do not forget to mention carta.ro to guarantee rates and packages shown here
- if you made a reservation through telephone, confirm reservation using the reservation form - that way you and the owners will also have a record of your reservation data (note: if in this page a reservations form is not visible then this accommodation unit can not be contacted by email)
Bușteni, str. Apelor, nr. 8, jud. Prahova