48 places, 28 rooms, Cluj Napoca, str. Regele Ferdinand, nr. 20, Jud. Cluj
Check-in: 14.00 Check-out: 12.00
Description:Situated in the "heart of the city", in a section rich in history and close to several tourist attractions, Hotel Transilvania represents the height of hospitality.
Even though …? to the stories of the travelers that entered the hotel over the decades, our rooms offer modern amenities such as TV, telephone, high speed and wireless internet.
We have not neglected the business aspect of tourism, offering a conference room which can be used for a variety of events such as: training, corporate meetings, etc. It can sit 20 persons comfortably, and is equipped with video projector, projection screen, flipchart, simultaneous translation equipment, and high speed internet connection.
Hotel Transilvania is awaiting your arrival. We offer 7 single rooms, 17 double rooms, 2 apartments, 2 suites, a conference/business room, as well as a restaurant with bar.
In addition, we offer our guests generous private parking spaces in the back of our hotel, and a summer garden which offers an intimate and pleasant dining experience.
Facilities in rooms:
- Non-Smoking Room
- TV (cable tv, digital tv, tv digitv, tv boom)
- bath room
- bath with shower cabin
- Hair dryer
- rates include breakfast
Facilities in the establishment:
- internet access (Internet)
- conference room
- parking space
- laundry, dry cleaning
- reservation tickets (plane, train, show)
- Telekom network coverage
- Orange network coverage
- Vodafone network coverage
- pay by credit card
Request reservation from CARTA.ro:
Practical advice for your reservation:
- when you call, do not forget to mention carta.ro to guarantee rates and packages shown here
- if you made a reservation through telephone, confirm reservation using the reservation form - that way you and the owners will also have a record of your reservation data (note: if in this page a reservations form is not visible then this accommodation unit can not be contacted by email)
Cluj Napoca, str. Regele Ferdinand, nr. 20, Jud. Cluj